Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the global financial services sector. As an organization they have invested heavily into their data environments, building advanced analytics platforms, which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business.
As a BI Analyst, you will play a key role in building reporting structure. Liaise with senior stakeholders to understand reporting needs and collect reporting requirements to make informed decisions and ultimately create self-service data reporting.
- Being part of and working with cross-functional teams, vendors, and internal stakeholders, this role will deliver BI Services (project services) to our client's programs.
- You will be responsible for creating, designing, developing, testing, and implementing dashboards and reports that utilize Data stores, data warehouses, and data marts.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in data analytics with meaningful time spent building dashboards/reports
- Tech stack – GCP Big Query, data studio, microstrategy, airflow
- Expertise in data visualization using Tableau, SSRS and/or Power BI (significant experience in another visualization tool will be considered as well)
- Data extraction experience in SQL and a corresponding understanding of database schemas, data marts, and warehouses are required.
- You must have leaded data reporting initiatives and driven process improvements.
- Good experience across industry/product/architecture domains is highly desired.
- Proven experience across business solutions including business value modeling, and Data Management Frameworks is beneficial
- A day rate of $650 - $800 including super + Work flexibility
- The clear trajectory of growth for your long-term career