This high-profile organisation is looking for an Asset Accountant to join the team on a 6-month contract with a strong possibility to go permanent. This organisation prides themselves on their values and ability to deliver on time.
About the Role
As an Asset Accountant, you will be part of a small team supporting the Manager, Assets. Your duties will include:
- The management and recording of all financial transactions for fixed assets across the Group.
- Preparation of asset reports and data for inclusion in monthly reconciliations, investment planning and other ad hoc reporting relating to the Group.
- Monthly review of asset work in progress to ensure that commissioned assets are being appropriately accounted for.
- Establish rapport with project teams and stakeholders to ensure the accurate and timely reporting of asset and project costs.
- Assist with undertaking Asset Audit (stocktake) and follow up of relevant stocktake forms with the various cost centre managers
- Help manage WIP, ensuring relevant project forms are correctly completed to allow prompt and correct processing to occur.
- Supporting the completion monthly management reports to meet deadlines set, including key variances or other issues requiring attention and/or explanation.
- Provide support on all other ad hoc tasks/reports as required.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in financial asset management.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce, or equivalent experience.
- CPA/CA Qualified or working towards completion.
- Able to work both in a team environment and autonomously. You will be able to work from home two days per week once settled into your role.
- Experience with D365/Dynamics AX is highly desirable.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application.
For further insights and opportunities in the market, you can 'follow' the Troocoo LinkedIn profile. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.