We are seeking an experienced administration officer who is available immediately for this temporary assignment.
This position is a critical position within the organisation and are very much the “go to” person for a lot of people. You will be responsible for anything from being the main point of contact for any visitors to providing day to day team support.
Key duties can also include:
- Provide efficient, effective and confidential administrative support
- Undertake reporting activities and provide secretariat duties, including meeting coordination, minute taking and following up on actions.
- Manage general office co-ordination duties including, but not limited to, incoming and outgoing mail, videoconference bookings, meeting room bookings, travel bookings and ordering of office stationery and general office supplies.
- Prepare high quality documentation using word processing, spread sheeting and other Microsoft Office skills and provide support to senior staff in the preparation of reports, documentation and key planning and reporting processes as required.
- Document management including scanning and finalising records in line with policies.
- Provide financial support including the processing of purchase requisitions/orders, goods receipting, invoice processing, corporate card reconciliation.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format.