Our client is seeking their next Accounts Officer to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This is an entry level role for someone with 1 – 2 years experience in accounts and is wanting to grow and develop with in the accounts space, whether you are currently studying or thinking about studying accounting, this could be a great role for someone who is wanting to work towards becoming an Accountant in their future.
As an Accounts Officer, you'll be an essential support to the Finance team, contributing to various accounts and administrative tasks. Your exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail will be crucial in maintaining accurate financial records and facilitating efficient workflows. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and accounts support to all facets of the business. Your role will involve building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- End to end Accounts Payable duties.
- Participate in the implementation of an expense management.
- Contribute to the ongoing management and maintenance of the expense management tool.
- Management of the accounts mailbox.
- Maintain Customer Account/Records using Pronto.
- Perform bank reconciliations for credit cards, reimbursements, bank statements, petty cash, and EFTPOS.
- Provide support for payroll and administration reporting.
- Assist in payroll administration and processing.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties to support the wider team.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Prior experience in accounts an account’s role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word (Intermediate level).
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and maintain high productivity.
- Sound general administration skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills across all organizational levels.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity within a well-established organisation with a competitive salary package and central location and work from home flexibility up to 2 days per week, once you are up and running in the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you or you would like to hear more, please apply online or email Jasmine Beyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.