Our client are an industry leading and entrepreneurial ASX listed company at the forefront of a brand-new healthcare industry. They’re a progressive and compassionate company that values true honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
This is a critical role in the growth strategy of the business and rare opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic Medicinal Cannabis company in a rapid growth phase. Due to this, we are looking for an energetic and experienced candidate that is ready to go above and beyond to meet and exceed their clients expectations.
- Field based position responsible for a geographic territory, with a primary focus of establishing and maintaining relationships with Pharmacists;
- Create and implement a territory plan for a defined geographic territory that aligns with the medical business annual operating plan;
- Collaborate with the commercial marketing team in developing effective assets, programs and campaigns to support the medical outreach efforts;
- Deliver presentations 1:1 and in group settings to support the quality use of the Digital Health Platform;
- Develop and implement local plans in line with the strategic engagement plan.
- Proven experience in a similar position with Pharmaceutical sales;
- Strong sales and account management skills along with energy and a positive attitude are key requirements;
- High achiever focused on results with the ability to be a self-starter that can work autonomously;
- Resilient, patient, commercial and tenacious individuals;
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management.