About the Role
Reporting to the Global Sales Manager you will be working with an international team dealing with a vast array of existing and new clients in the global market. The right person for this role must be hard-working, active, self-motivated, flexible, adaptable to ever-changing environments and most of all willing to learn.
As the Account Manager, you own the overall relationship with new customers on an ongoing basis. You must be comfortable making multiple phone calls and Video calls every day, working with new clients, generating interest, demonstrating the product, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Qualify new sales opportunities from a “B2B Digital ad responses to CRM driven sales funnel” that produces leads to follow-up, that will require one on one communication - outbound calls, emails, etc. Understand customer needs by Industry type, and desired requirements for that specific industry:
- Research accounts by industry and by country, identify key players and generate interest;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory;
- Team with international partners to build pipelines and close deals;
- Perform effective online demos to prospective clients.
- Experience in a sales or account manager related role, preferably technical or IT related;
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar sales role;
- Strong Phone and Video Conferencing Presence;
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively;
- Experience working with CRM tools. e.g., ZOHO or similar;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is an exciting role where the right person will be able to add their own value within a rapidly expanding organisation, working closely and collaboratively within a tight knit team along with strong career growth opportunities and continual learning and development. Whilst experience is preferred, attitude and a willingness to learn are key. Additionally, a generous and uncapped commission structure to reward successful sales performance and achievement of KPI’s.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience, please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Simon Marks at Troocoo - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0433 490 074.