As an organisation, Container Exchange (COEX) is making the change that matters.
COEX is a not-for-profit organisation created to establish and run the Containers for Change scheme in Queensland. Queensland is now the fifth state to adopt this critical initiative, which is changing the landscape in recycling to ensure the elimination of beverage containers in landfill and the Queensland environment.
With the purpose to create a better world through social and environmental impact, and values such as, be proactive, value others, work together, contribute positively, be transparent, COEX is truly an employer you can be proud to represent in the market.
About the role:
As COEX continue to grow across the nation developing several innovative recycling solutions for Australian’s, they have created a new opportunity for an Account Manager – Beverage Manufactures to join their busy team in Brisbane. The purpose of this role is to build crucial relationships and increase engagement with Beverage Manufacturers and Industry bodies across Queensland. This exciting role is responsible for the identification of relationship gaps and plays a critical role in assessing and assisting existing and new Beverage Manufacturers.
- Communicate with new and existing clients to build and develop long lasting and robust relationships.
- Expand COEX’s relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Lead the Relationship Management with existing Beverage Manufacturers.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of COEX’s customer needs and requirements.
- Develop quarterly and annual reports that add value to Beverage Manufacturers.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Proven experience as an account manager or similar position.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong contract management and contract negotiating skills, including entering into and the ongoing administration of complex commercial agreements.
- Demonstrated experience in driving business outcomes including revenue growth initiatives.
- Experience with pricing and developing pricing frameworks.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders and growing portfolio of suppliers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
Thank you for your interest.