Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars Oceania (MITO) is one of the largest steel tubular suppliers in the Oceania region, providing an exclusive and fully comprehensive supply chain concept, designed to prioritise customer needs. With the support of the Marubeni-Itochu Steel group, MITO has access to the material, technical and financial resources to fulfil the requirements of major project work in the Oil and Gas industry. With MITO's strong relationships and global operations, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers in Japan, USA, Korea, China, and Europe.
About the role:
As MITO continues to develop new partnerships and grow existing relationships across Australia within the Oil & Gas and Mining sector, an exceptional newly created opportunity for a customer focused Account Executive is now available to join the team in Brisbane.
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team in identifying new business opportunities that grow and develop MITO’s market share. To be successful in this critical appointment, you will be a self-starting professional who is focused on the customer and building long-term sustainable relationships.
This is an exceptional role for an enthusiastic and up and coming sales professional to be part of a skilled team of Account and Sales Managers. As the Account Executive, you will have the opportunity grow and develop your career with an industry leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regularly engaging with customers to understand any changes or challenges, plans and strategies, and important schedules to propose and provide solutions.
- Identifying, pursuing and developing opportunities with new products and/or with new accounts.
- Fostering and nurturing customer relationships ensuring alignment between customer expectations and MITO’s capability, leading to a positive customer experience.
- Contributing to tenders as requested, ensuring that they are tailored to each customer.
- Seeking upsell opportunities with the existing customers by leveraging established relationships and contracts.
- Generating relationships with new suppliers and qualifying them in order to bring the best solutions to the market.
- Updating MITO CRM with up-to-date correct data while ensuring no opportunities are missed.
- Lead promotion of the Company’s products and services through presentations, sales calls, and meetings with customers, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Company personnel.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Sales or Account Executive position.
- Tertiary Diploma in relevant field or, equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer focus and service mindset with strong business acumen.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver’s licence.
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.