Troocoo Government are currently partnering with a large QLD State Government Statutory Body to recruit a highly motivated Senior HR Business Partner. This role will be an initial 6-month contract engagement (with potential to extend) based within Brisbane, and is presented at an A06 level.
The Senior HR Business Partner provides direct HR advice to a nominated internal customer group. Areas of responsibility can include consultation, advice and support for workforce and capability planning, workforce profiling, employee relations, change management and L&D matters.
The Senior HR Business Partner works in close consultation with all other areas of People and Culture and will provide supervision to a HR Officer. This role reports directly into the HR Services Manager.
You will provide an internal consultancy service to managers and staff in areas including, but not limited to:
- Employee relations matters by providing advice and early intervention case management for issues including performance management, grievances, and workplace disputes
- Prepare expert advice and advocacy as required at various tribunals and commissions
- Undertake where required research and analysis to develop advice, policy and strategic documents relating to complex employment matters
- Workforce and succession planning by assisting customer groups to understand their current and future workforce needs and plan accordingly
- Performance and development planning by providing advice and assisting managers and staff with the Performance Planning and Development process
- Workplace Health and Safety and Rehabilitation matters by providing advice and being an early intervention case management officer and referring more complex matters to the Coordinator WHS and Injury Management
- Undertake data analysis and interpretation to provide proactive advice to customers.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now or reach out below.