What our client are doing in the customer-led solutions space is nothing short of exceptional. They are differentiated in the market by their range of innovative solutions. They are recognised for its culture of customer driven innovation, securing many prestigious awards.
Joining the People & Culture team and reporting to the Site Manager, you will provide advisory support and partner with leadership teams and employees. You will partner across the business to understand their needs and develop solutions that support a best practice Workplace Health and Safety function.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide advice, interpretation and guidance to operational management on statutory requirements and best practice developments within Workplace Health and Safety
- Provide the required technical and leadership support, coaching and mentoring to line management and operational staff
- Ensure the ongoing enhancement, development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Safety, Health and Environment Management Systems
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders, identifying trends and developments of Workplace Health and Safety impacts and interventions
- Provide support as the site based Return to Work Coordinator
Working for a customer centric organisation that is committed to safety, innovation and communities is paramount for you. You will be committed with your support to continue their company's reputation for safety and reliability.
- Solid experience as an WHS Advisor with detailed understanding of workforce issues affecting heavy industry, site environments
- High level influencing and engagement skills across a broad range of stakeholders, including operational leaders
- Strong experience in incident investigations and injury management; including Return to Work Coordinator or Workers Compensation;
- Strong analytical, reporting and written communication skills;
- Lead investigation and auditing competencies
- Minimum TAFE Diploma in WHSE, with minimum of 5 years of professional WHSE experience
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor preferred.
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.