Our client is a large profit for-purpose organisation providing specialist services throughout Queensland. They currently have a new requirement for a Workforce Capability Planner who will developing a road map that will support the new ICT strategy which focuses on technology, people and governance.
- Document and assess the current state of the ICT landscape
- Provide high-level workforce planning design
- Conduct team member capability assessments by meeting and consulting with staff in the ICT team
- Consultation of potential operating models and strategies moving forward and develop a workplace transition path
- Must have experience in a similar Workforce Planning operating model design and capability assessment activities within a large organisation
- Minimum 2 years as a People & Culture business partner or Human Resources Advisor
- Specific experience designing and implementing sourcing plans & operating model designs for ICT teams highly regarded
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.