Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is part of the global organisation, Volvo Group. The organisation has more than 100,000 employees working across 12 brands and operating within 190 markets globally. Employing around 1300 employees in the local region and manufacturing onsite in Australia, VGA is an inspiring organisation with a clear vision and purpose, unpinned by strong values and an empowered and proud workforce.
Values – Customer Success | Passion | Trust | Change | Performance
About this exceptional opportunity:
This is an opportunity to really make a positive impact on the overall people strategy for VGA. Reporting directly into the President, the Vice President- Human Resources will form part of the Executive Leadership Team and will have the overall responsibility for the Human Resources strategy.
As a passionate values-based leader, coupled with a strong understanding of people experience, the Vice President - Human Resources and the divisional team will lead and embed a strong business partnering model, effective HR Services delivery, ER/IR support, as well as L&D and OD functions.
The position will focus on organisational effectiveness and play a key role in the commercial performance of VGA. You will develop a new performance management framework that is driven by the leaders in the business, drawing an intrinsic baseline in the organisation that considers values, behaviours, and performance. Embedding a leadership culture at all levels, as well as investing in EVP and a strong employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle will be key.
Essential Skills and experience:
- VGA are looking for a true ‘people leader’ with an extensive technical background and proven history in building strong, cohesive HR organisations.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related tertiary qualification.
- Extensive experience leading all facets of human resources, ideally within a matrix structure for large international or multi-national organisations.
- Expert knowledge of the Australian employment standards and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience in lifting capability across organisations, with a focus on developing leadership at all levels.
- Ability to drive and influence change cohesively throughout the organisation.
- Ability to contribute to the wider Executive Leadership Team discussion around business performance, people, budgeting, strategy, and operations.
0436 318299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications close on Friday 3rd July. If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.