- Oversee all aspects of the infrastructure transition stream ensuring that the work is delivered in accordance with the program brief on time and on budget.
- Managing the production of the required project deliverables
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, complex and demanding planning and project management
- Proven skills in service mapping and applications service transition delivery
- Proven experience developing appropriate testing strategies for application migration projects.
- The ability to deliver projects with multiple stakeholders (commercial & business model experience), deliverables, and contributors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Solid demonstrated understanding and relevant expertise in application transitions, applications transformations and legacy issues
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Ryan at TROOCOO by emailing email@example.com for a confidential discussion.