One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced Data Vault Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for project managing data vault related projects as part of our clients initiative. In addition to a strong delivery skillset, the Data Vault Project Manager must have experience in the delivery of data warehouses and Operational Data Stores.
Role & Responsibilities
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Facilitate data vault discussions between business stakeholders and ICT technology service providers.
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
- Work effectively with Project Sponsor, Project Client, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
As the Trading Data Vault Project Manager you must have:
- Five years (minimum) experience delivering ICT projects, in large, complex, organisations.
- Demonstrated project management capability including scope definition/management, schedule, project planning, budget management, and risk/issues management.
- Experience in delivering data warehouses and operational data stores
- Experience with financial and/or commodity trading, risk and settlement processes.
- Understanding of data warehouse architecture concepts and data modelling techniques
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (PMO, Sites, Finance, Procurement, HR, Communications and Legal).
- Demonstrated experience leading teams, building relationships, facilitating teamwork, managing change, resolving conflict, managing resource constraints, managing budgets and delegation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop contract statements of work, evaluate supplier responses, and manage suppliers to achieve fixed-price outcomes.
- Ability to align project objectives to approved organisational strategies and roadmaps.
- Detailed knowledge of project life cycle processes, methodologies and tools.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion