Troocoo is partnering with a renowned Global Mining Software Development company on a permanent full-time basis. This client offers a great opportunity for a Test Engineer to maximize their programming and automation testing capabilities in this role for their high performing and innovative development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing automated test cases that test through the GUI, through APIs and directly to the application object model
- Applying your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle
- Designing, documenting, implementing, executing, maintaining and reporting the results of test cases using programming languages and automated testing tools/technologies
- Designing and executing release processes for software applications
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Over 3 years’ experience as an Automation Test Analyst OR at least 2 years’ as a Software Engineer with knowledge of Selenium.
- Experience with testing tools such as Coded UI, Silk Test, QTP, Selenium or equivalent
- Experience working on complex desktop and/or web applications
- Excellent experience with Microsoft technologies including C#.NET and Visual Studio
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.