Troocoo has partnered with a large utilities client based in North Brisbane to hire a new ICT Vendor & Governance Manager on an initial 6 month contract engagement. Our client is currently reviewing their vendors, governance and managing their technology risk and security requirements.
The ICT Vendor & Governance Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing technology vendor contracts.
- Ensuring vendors comply with their contractual obligations.
- Providing oversight to all requirements on the ongoing operation and performance of the Technology function.
- Commercial negotiation.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with technology vendors including effectively managing contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations and reconciliations.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring reporting mechanisms for governance.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Vendor Manager, working with a variety of ICT vendors
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including the proven ability to effectively communicate and influence decisions with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Substantial demonstrated experience of technology contracts including cloud based multi-sourced and outsourced services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Demonstrated experience in managing external technology vendor relationships and ensuring adherence to contractual obligations.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the procurement process.
- Previous experience in managing IT budgets.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com