The purpose of the Technology Risk & Security Lead role is to deliver effective controls to enable the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our clients technology assets as well as the ongoing identification, evaluation and mitigation of risks and opportunities. In addition, the role will also provide support for the delivery of internal and external audit activity, including leading the management and mitigation of findings.
The Technology Risk & Security Lead will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and maintaining Technology security and compliance standards and requirements.
- Ensuring that adequate security controls, systems and processes are in place, maintained and monitored to safeguard the protection of Technology Systems, Data and Infrastructure.
- Support the implementation of a Technology Risk Management Framework which complements the Corporate Risk Management Framework and the Technology Governance Framework.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Technology Risk Register as well as the undertaking of technology risk assessments on key initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that annual Disaster Recovery and Penetration Testing are performed and that follow up actions from testing activities are tracked and completed.
- Act as the primary technology liaison point for internal and external audits.
- Provide advice, guidance and assurance that security, compliance and technical requirements are considered and reflected in the design phase of technology enabled solutions, changes and enhancements.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with vendors providing technical services.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Information security and risks.
- ITIL or Security Certification or similar.
- Demonstrated experience working with external vendors delivering IT technical services.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud based multi-sourced and outsourced services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and a range of Technology architectures.
- Experience with developing and implementing documentation and process relating to Technology technical environments.
- Ability to interpret contractual obligations and requirements in relation to technical services.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively manage vendor and business relationships.
- C Class Driver’s Licence.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, email@example.com