Our client, based in the Brisbane CBD is undergoing a large digital transformation and have a new requirement for a Planning Lead. The purpose of this role is to be to responsible for creating and managing strong stakeholder relationships and improving alignment between business needs and technology services.
- Responsible and accountable for the planning, development and production of business cases so that they comply with the requirements of the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO).
- Proactively engage with business stakeholders and understand business drivers and objectives influencing business cases for potential projects.
- Prepare accurate estimates of costs and resources required to deliver the proposed project.
- Provide status reporting regarding business case development milestones, dependencies, risks and issues and deliverables.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Manage the implementation and continuous improvement of a contemporary business engagement model that defines processes and procedures to engage, monitor, and remediate stakeholder issues
- Ability to write clear, compelling documentation with simplified technical and/or complex information for business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability in developing positive working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation
- Highly developed listening skills to effectively capture and understand customer requirements and produce a business case which accurately reflects these.
- Demonstrated evidence of writing business briefs, business cases whilst working with other contributors
- Understand basic financial terminology such as difference between capital and operational spending and account for budget implications including value for money in planning decisions.
- 5+ years experience with ICT Management or Project Management
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Martin Castle at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.