Troocoo has partnered with a renowned Financial Services client based in Toowong to hire a Technical Business Analyst. They have a brand new project in it's very early stages so they are ideally looking for someone to come in and review information and processes in order to improve, document and to design changes to applications and systems.
The Business Analyst will work autonomously to solve problems and drive outcomes that are consistent with the Technology road map in support of the overall Business strategy.
- Lead the continual analysis, review and improvement of processes as well as knowledge transfer to build collective expertise;
- Early and continuous engagement with key stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Professionally escalate concerns regarding delivery issues or problems;
- Analysing and documenting business processes and workflows;
- Documenting business requirements;
- Translating business requirements into technical and functional requirements;
- Develop User Stories and Business Requirements to support software development;
- Work with product stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit accurate information for use in requirements documentation;
- Formal qualifications in a relevant area and/or commensurate experience;
- Over 5 years experience as a Business Analyst working in a software development environment
- Understanding of Agile or traditional software development methodologies;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Fast learner with outstanding problem solving skills;
- A natural curiosity in how things work
- City fringe location - close to public transport and street parking;
- Enjoy additional leave days - ‘ME’ leave and ‘Volunteer Day’ leave;
- Join our vibrant social and community activities including annual celebration, family fun days and regular events across each of our sites;
- Study support (up to 50% of tuition fees for relevant courses) and professional membership reimbursement;
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance;
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work related illness or injury;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com