Queensland Treasury Corporation (QTC) works to drive financial improvements across the State’s multi-billion dollar balance sheet. QTC provides financial advice and risk management services, sourcing and managing debt funding and investing cash surpluses for the Queensland Government and its public sector entities, including local governments.
QTC helps government organisations lead and innovate on projects that enhance Queensland’s future.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Managing end to end recruitment processes across the organisation
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining strong talent pools across key business areas
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to understand workforce plans and resourcing requirements
- Providing guidance and support to hiring leaders on best practice recruitment processes
- Identify process improvements across the talent and sourcing function and develop and implement improvement plans
- Driving recruitment projects to enhance the recruitment function and candidate experience
- Supporting on-boarding and induction processes
- Qualifications in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline
- Extensive end to end recruitment and sourcing experience
- Previous experience working across financial or professional services
- Experience working in a project environment and creating efficiencies across the recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder management experience
As the Talent Sourcing Specialist at QTC you will have the opportunity to join a high performing team and organisation to own the recruitment function and drive continuous improvement projects. QTC offers rewarding career opportunities where you can continue to grow and develop in a supportive environment.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.