Our Client, Teys is the second largest organisation of its type in Australia. Starting with 4 brothers in a butcher shop in Brisbane back in 1946, they have committed to delivering quality sustainable products on a global scale. The organisation has grown and will continue to grow organically ensuring that every part of the journey from paddock to plate is safe, responsible and sustainable. Teys is dedicated to building a better and brighter future for their people, the community and the planet.
About the role:
This exciting opportunity would see you joining a close-knit People and Culture Team in a Talent Acquisition Advisor capacity, reporting to the Group Manager of Talent and Workforce Planning. Our client prides themselves on creating a supportive, collaborative environment where you will be able to own the role and make it yours. It will focus on establishing and maintaining genuine quality relationships throughout all levels of the business, to source the right talent. Responsibilities would include:
- Delivering end to end recruitment for the business.
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure all business talent needs are being met.
- Provide advice and influence stakeholders on recruitment needs.
- Analyse and improve current processes, potentially implement new systems in the future.
- Facilitate inductions for new starters, including administration activities and presentations.
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines.
- Complete ad-hoc Human Resources duties as required.
Our partnering company, Teys, is heavily focused on their values of Integrity, Humility, Loyalty, Trust and Resilience and are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment, either in agency or internal.
- Sense of urgency, with an ability to manage competing priorities while never compromising on quality.
- Ability to build relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Understand and live the Teys values.
- Genuine motivation for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Humble in your approach.
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.