- Maintain TRIM computerised record management system and coordinate the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- File management including the creation and tracking of files.
- Communicating openly and effectively with other Records Management staff to ensure that records management functions are delivered in a prompt and uniformed manner
- Ensuring integrity, consistency and security of all records.
- Extensive TRIM experience
- 5+ years experience in Records/Information Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills- both written or verbal
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.