Our client is a leading Not for Profit and key employer for the Queensland market. Work with a team of motivated, high performing professionals who are committed to putting customers at the heart of everything they do. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting new frontier in the Queensland market, and drive positive change within a transforming business.
About the role:
The Systems Accountant is a newly created role that will complete 1st level support to users and resolve access management and ensure the systems are accurate, operational and aligned. The Systems Accountant will have an understanding of Finance transactions and processes. This is an ideal role for someone looking to transition across to a systems support role.
- Provide system support required to financial system user base.
- Identify issues in reporting lines effecting workflows and take action to resolve.
- Complete quarterly user audit process
- Support Month end close processing across GL, AR, AR, Assets, Projects and reporting
- Collaboratively work with the team in regards to system configuration and administrative tasks
- Supports creation of user manuals and act as a change agent to embed new processes into BAU.
- Support the Functional Analyst assess and resolve financial operational issue with Dynamics ERP systems
- Review data entry integrity, accuracy and speed with a view to implementing quality improvements
- Prepare & maintain relevant documents as required
- You will have a relevant degree in Finance or IT
- Experience of Finance transactions and processes
- A collaborative and hands on approach
- Good communications skills
- A customer service mindset