Troocoo has partnered with an outstanding and innovative client in the Utilities sector to help find them an exception Test Analyst.
This role will be responsible for:
- Define test conditions for given requirements, specifications and user stories
- Executing test plans and analysing test results
- Creating, prioritising and managing defects
- Executing test plans for in-house developed solutions.
- Testing web and windows based applications.
- Writing SQL queries in SQL server and Oracle Databases
- Reporting and presenting test progress
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing business systems.
- Tertiary qualification in ICT or Business.
- Experience in JIRA
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing test plans and analysing test results
- Knowledge and proven experience writing SQL queries in SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience working in the Energy or Financial industries on trading systems. (Highly Desirable)
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com