TROOCOO are proud to be partnering with a well-known company to all Australians in their search for a Supply and Procurement Specialist, based at their Australian head office. Offering a broad range of products, they are a genuine global leader in the services they provide.
Reporting to the National Procurement and Supply Manager this is a newly created role due to significant growth in the product group. You will be responsible for driving supplier relationships and improving supply systems to deliver exceptional commercial outcomes.
Please note that our client has a strong preference to source applications from individuals that have had exposure to the building and insurance sector which will provide a significant advantage in the delivery of the role requirements.
You will have the following skills / background:
- 3-5 years plus within a related supply setting;
- A proven background in driving performance through supply process;
- A background in the provision category supplier models;
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate business with a range of suppliers;
- End to end understanding of what is required to deliver exceptional supply outcomes;
- Previous experience in the analysis / audit of cost and supplier performance;
- A background in the building / insurance sector is strongly preferred.
You will have the following personal attributes
- A strong commercial approach to all that you do;
- An ability to build enduring long-term relationships;
- A customer centric approach;
- Be comfortable in setting / operating within a high-performance environment.
It is essential that you can build an extensive network of suppliers and national accounts whilst delivering effective management of your supplier capabilities, innovating within the supplier relationship management space. Tertiary qualifications and post graduate qualifications are preferred.
You will be rewarded with a national role for a true global business based at the North Brisbane offices.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or at email@example.com. Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.