The primary responsibility is to coordinate purchasing while assisting in providing a supply chain function that delivers appropriate control and ensures a high level of support is provided to group operations.
You will have the following background / ability:
- Administration of supplier account setup and facilitate operational product transition;
- Support growth strategies;
- Support supply chain consolidation opportunities;
- Ensure ethical and sustainable sourcing practices are adhered to;
- Support the business to ensure supply chain costs remain within budget;
- Participate in review of technology solutions;
- Work closely with suppliers to maximise supply chain efficiencies;
- Support and facilitate equipment, product and consumable purchasing;
- Facilitate and support transactional purchasing;
- Work closely with logistic suppliers to maximise logistic efficiencies;
- Support the delivery of the Procurement Program of Works;
- 2 years+ Supply / purchasing experience preferred.
- Self-motivation and enthusiastic, and prepared to use initiative;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to travel as required;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
For more information please contact Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org - Alternatively hit apply to register your interest now.