Our client is a highly regarded and well known organisation who is leading one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects. Due to growth within the organisation, they now have a number of great opportunities for Stakeholder and Community Engagement professionals at all levels. These exceptional roles can be based across New South Wales and will require travel to project on a regular basis depending on your current location.
About the role:
- Ensure any issues and crisis management regarding the project is escalated and managed appropriately when required
- Provide strategic advice on consultation and communication activities for the project
- Establish a good working relationship with regulatory and local government authorities and community groups to streamline the construction process
- Assist in the production of any collateral supporting the project across a variety of platforms
- Work closely with Stakeholder Engagement Lead on community feedback
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and project team regarding future works and project updates
- Assist in managing responses to the feedback received through statutory and other consultation processes
- Previous experience in stakeholder/community engagement highly desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and influencing skills to enlist involvement/support from all levels, inside and outside organisation
- Ability to work autonomously and travel for the role
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders in politically sensitive environments
(07) 3054 1148.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest