Reporting to the leadership team you will be working in a supportive and motivating environment. This role will primarily be working on a software upgrades and rationalisation project.
Experience and knowledge:
- Ability to communicate high level design in an understandable manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Utilise your critical thinking, judgement and experience to define, analyse and resolve incidents and problems
- Proven ability to coordinate multi-disciplined teams
- Proven ability to develop technical documents for procurement purposes, and experience conducting tender evaluations
- Develop solution designs for assigned projects
- Coordinate technical delivery of project or New Initiative designs though multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop technical documentation to support procurement
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of current emerging technologies
- Identify potential technologies, develop solutions and through inclusion in the Architecture Governance Committee contribute to the development of strategy and future roadmap.
- Provide detailed time and cost estimates for delivery of these solutions
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia