Our client is a market leading professional services organisation with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions driving digital transformation across cloud platforms. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
The workplace as we know it has evolved dramatically over the last 12 months, as such organisations around the world are rethinking and redesigning how they work. Digital transformation is on everyone’s agenda.
You will join a market leading transformation team, supporting clients in redesigning workplace mobility solutions. This position will take the lead in consulting with customers to understand their operational and commercial goals from which you will design, build and implement cloud solutions which meet and exceed their expectations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Lead implementation of technical solutions acting as the technical lead
Senior point of contact managing senior stakeholder from the end customer
Lead consulting activity to build out project engagement and build solutions that exceed customer expectations
Create new services on the Azure platform focusing on workplace mobility solutions
Offer thought leadership across cloud based digital transformation
Manage and mentor junior consultants, supporting their development
Support presales activity and build POC’s
Ensure productivity and professionalism of team
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following technical experience:
- Ten years’ experience building and implementing technical solution in consulting environments
- Over five years’ experience working with cloud technologies, minimum three years with Azure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft solutions including Intune, SCCM
- Hands on experience with SCOM, EMS
- Worked with Citrix and VMware workplace solutions
- Proven experience in the many facets of being a Delivery Leader
- Strong business acumen & ability to think through different levels of detail
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary package of up to $165,000 + super and bonus. World class leadership and mentor program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation space.