- Define and evolve system concepts and technically feasible software solutions that answer our client's analysis challenges.
- Responsible for the design of the Big Data Platform including patterns and tools for data ingestion, data processing and Analytics.
- Research, understand, and document client challenges in order to develop the best solution concept
- Strong experience in data warehouse and integration design principles
- Experience in ETL development working on the Microsoft BI stack, SQL, SSIS & SSRS (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience working in mid-large data warehouse environments with complex data integration requirements
- Strong skills in SQL query development, stored procedures, functions and views.
- Demonstrated ability in working through formal change delivery processes
- Strong ability to solve problems by working autonomously, analysing data and applying sound testing and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong ability to understand and document complex reporting solutions
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in business intelligence environments
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and industry certifications are highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.