One of Queensland’s largest employers is currently seeking an experienced Solution Architect to assist in the implementation of a Dietary and Nutrition Application project. This is an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of further extensions. This role is Brisbane CBD based, but initially you will be working remotely.
As the Solution Architect, you will build out detailed software and application design documentation, and use your knowledge of data integration. This application will be implemented in approximately 40 Aged Care facilities in Queensland and will give the customer extensive preferences relating to their dietary requirements.
To be successful in this position you will be a collaborative Solution Architect, with a pragmatic approach and highly developed relationship skills. You will then support the implementation of this project and you will be required to produce an approved solution architecture design document for the Dietary Nutrition Software integration project.
You will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to design solutions, manage key technical risks and provide design leadership. A solution architecture artefact is required to outline how the new solution will integrate within the technical infrastructure and you will be responsible for the architectural design of the solution and aligning business requirements to system/technical requirements.
Requirements for this position:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals and compromise while maintaining positive relationships;
- Experience with Dell Boomi (essential);
- Experience in creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes;
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies;
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus for technical solution designs; and
- Experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web enabled business applications, and cloud-based architectures and roadmaps.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.co