- Working as part of the Strategy, Planning and Architecture team, the role requires a Solution Architect who will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to design solutions, manage key technical risks and provide design leadership.
- Drive innovation and agility through the solutions and lead a holistic approach to integrating business and technical change.
- Champion the use of agile and innovative approaches to solution design, delivery and implementation
- Provides expert technical advice on the establishment and maintenance of a robust, innovative and scalable ICT architecture to meet the strategic goals of the organisation
- 5+ years in a similar Solution Architecture role
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals and compromise while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to design and implement scalable digital solutions using agile approaches
- Experience in architecture and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and cloud-based architectures and roadmaps
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO for a confidential discussion at email@example.com or call 3054 1124.