Our client is a well-regarded global resources organisation that continues to deliver on a range of projects across Australia and internationally. They have an exceptional culture and are driven to grow their presence across the globe.
About the role:
With a focus on the community and best practice Communications globally, our client has created two positions for experienced Social Media Officers to join the Communications team in Brisbane. These high-profile opportunities will be initially six-month contracts with an opportunity for extension.
As the Social Media Officer, your role will be involved with social media listening, reporting, monitoring and moderating public comments for the organisation. These positions will contribute to the execution of our client’s social media strategy, in line with the broader Communications strategy.
- Working closely with the Communications Advisor and wider communications team, delivering high quality social media listening, reporting, moderation on a shared roster;
- Manage all social channels for the organisation, and through social media analytics measure the performance, ensuring regular optimisation and opportunities are highlighted;
- Ensure the social media strategy is integrated with the wider brand strategy and multi-channel campaign strategy;
- Responsible for all social media issues identification and reporting;
- Assist in website content creation and management as well as maintenance of social media content; and
- Influence the wider business around digital and social media opportunities through regular stakeholder engagement.
- Degree qualified in Communications, Public Relations or relevant;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in executing social media and digital communications plans;
- Highly professional with a mature approach to best practice social media engagement;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to respond to and escalate issues in a timely manner; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to liaise with the public and internal stakeholders at all levels.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.