- Own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions;
- Effectively support product teams in owning the availability and performance of their own services and systems;
- Manage the incident reporting process and provide first line triage of application incidents;
- Coordinate responses for complex issues and manage to completion;
- Own the tooling to support Site Reliability Engineering;
- Collaboratively define processes and practices to support software engineering implementation of Site Reliability Engineering, providing an ecosystems to take systems to the next level;
- Support the teams with critical incidents by providing incident co-ordination services and helping drive positive business outcomes as quickly as possible.
- Honed Stakeholder management skills and the ability to adapt, manage and work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Demonstrated success driving process and technical improvements through collaboration with teams by wining hearts and minds as well as illustrating that the recommend approach provides the best outcome;
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining a strategic view
- Experience with, and detailed understanding of, major development platforms such as .NET or Java, modern application development frameworks, as well as C#;
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or prior versions
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.