Reporting to the State Manager the purpose of this fast-paced & diverse role is to provide leadership, management, development and support of the team.
This will include the production and maintenance are carried out on site, with the objective to meet the safety, productivity and budget targets for the organisations.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar food manufacturing industry however suitably qualified professionals from other FMCG industries may be considered.
You will have the following skills / background:
- An ability to demonstrate and implement best in practice
- Previous baked goods industry experience is desirable or from another FMCG or fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills in a complex environment
- A confident understanding of supplier relationships including but not limited to external contract providers.
- An ability to challenge business norms to drive innovative practice.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and have worked successfully with trade unions (preferred but not essential)
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in food science / engineering or similar relevant qualification
- Strong operational leadership that delivers an efficient production operation meeting KPI's for quality, hygiene and safety.
- An exceptional commercial approach to all that you do.
- A highly motivated forward thinker with a strong sense of urgency for solving problems and getting work done.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits for regional employees including-
- Potential of relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Education/study assistance
- Rewards program
- Employee assistance program
- Plus a range of other great benefits
Our client is proud to foster an environment that builds respect, promotes inclusiveness, celebrates diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of their employees.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.