The Company have a proud heritage and prestigious reputation with the head office located here in Brisbane. The Shared Services Manager will have responsibility for transactions such as Accounts Payable, Invoicing leading into cash and bank reconciliations and payroll.
- Manage and oversee Accounts Payable and Receivable teams.
- Transition Payroll into the services offering
- Manage Administration functions and front of house.
- Approve and process daily payments.
- Back up Cheque and EFT payment runs
- Continual development of team capability.
- Develop and foster a culture of process and policy improvement.
- Build productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drive and support engagement initiatives within the finance and accounting team.
- Assist the CFO in identifying key talent and develop effective succession plans.
- Experienced and demonstrable leadership experience.
- Leadership experience from a large Accounts Payable function
- Relevant Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business.
- Solutions orientated.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong financial transactions processing experience.
To succeed as the Shared Services Manager, you will build an effective and high performing team who are engaged and always looking for better outcomes.
The rewards for such a role are impressive and you will be developed and positively challenged in this well regarded organisation.