The Company have a proud heritage and prestigious reputation with the head office located here in Brisbane. The Shared Services Manager will have responsibility for all corporate transactions such as accounts payable and receivable and cash and bank reconciliations.
- Manage and oversee Accounts Payable and Receivable teams.
- Effective management of AP, AR and administration teams.
- Reconcile and approve General Ledger.
- Approve and process daily payments.
- Continual development of team capability.
- Develop and foster a culture of process and policy improvement.
- Build productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drive and support engagement initiatives within the finance and accounting team.
- Assist the CFO in identifying key talent and develop effective succession plans.
- Experienced and demonstrable leadership experience.
- Relevant Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business.
- Solutions orientated.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong financial transactions processing experience.
The rewards for such a role are impressive and you will be developed and positively challenged in this well regarded organisation.