- Development of a roadmap, schedule and procedures for the ongoing management, testing and continuous improvement of cost re-allocation using ServiceNow data
- Consult with Product and Standards manager to establishment ongoing policy and/ or standards requirements to support the ongoing management of cost reallocation.
- Establish regular reporting to support ongoing review of ServiceNow data quality
- Develop and consistently apply Quality and Continuous Improvement Plans and provide input to evolving the service delivery model.
- Extensive experience developing, negotiating, controlling and improving Service Now implementations in large, complex, multi-sourced environments. Solid experience with ServiceNow data model, data administration and processes.
- Excellent data analysis and cleansing skills.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow standard industry approaches (particularly data capture) Very strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation.
- Strong technical skills relevant to the role and the ability to understand technical limitations and to translate technical concepts into business concepts
- Understanding of budget management, financial concepts, contractual knowledge and reporting skills.
- Experience using influence & negotiation skills.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.