The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the creation of project documents and reports that are used to determine the progress and success of the project and will collaborate closely with our client's key systems stakeholders and Systems and Technology subject matter experts to ensure the design aligns with our client's long-term strategic direction.
The successful candidate will need to how they outsourced to Vendors previously and how that transition was a success from a business continuity perspective.
- Minimum 5 plus years' experience in a Technical Project Manager within a Government or large corporate organisation, delivering mission-critical and complex projects concurrently.
- Experience on large-scale applications projects
- Hands-on experience writing IT tender requests (RFT) and evaluating tender submissions.
- Extensive technology delivery management experience (and preferably qualifications), end to end, via Waterfall (Prince2 or PMBOK) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining appropriate technical documentation.
- Understanding of standard reporting mechanisms, particularly in Scrum/Kanban and how they are used to track team progress, e.g. cumulative flow burn down/up charts, velocity and cycle time
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.