- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Strong documentation skills to support operational handover
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Stack such as DFS, Windows Server 2012, SCCM and application packaging
- Strong focus on team culture and working closely with others
- Worked within an environment that has vendor managed services and can work well in a multi-vendor situation
- Ability to take initiative and provide input to areas where they see room for improvement
- Strong understanding of Virtualisation technologies with focus on VMware
- Strong knowledge of Blade & SAN technologies
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.