- Lead a team providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing software solutions to support business needs.
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major design options and assesses and manage associated risks.
- Ensure that the system design balances functional, service quality, security and systems management requirements.
- Design and build integration components and interfaces.
- Manage the investigation of corporate data requirements and coordinate the application of data analysis and data modelling techniques.
- Work with stakeholders on data migration, system, interfaces, data cleansing, data archiving and environment builds.
- Lead the technical configuration and testing of proposed systems and assist with solution deployment.
- Develop scripting for data migration which can be reused in other scenarios.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms and integrated enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, database design and user support.
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, SQL, MS Office Products and HTML.
- In-depth and broad understanding of problem identification, analysis and resolution with demonstrated skill in a range of analytical tools and techniques, including modelling of systems and people and processes to achieve fit-for-purpose results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to engage and influence both business and technical people.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for more information. Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.