As the Senior Software Engineer you will work collaboratively within an Agile team to create, support and enhance products and areas of functionality. You will drive your team in fostering and applying modern engineering practices to solve problems and deliver valuable business outcomes.
- Collaborate with the team to create, refine, estimate and elaborate your team’s backlog of work and clarify ambiguity;
- Develop high-quality DevOps friendly software features, components, and modules with support key cross functional requirements such as scalability, fault tolerance and security;
- Work collaboratively with quality assurance specialists to ensure your deliverables have an appropriate level of unit-, integration- and/or functional tests and thus can be measured against a user story’s defined acceptance criteria;
- Put in place Continuous Integration and Build practices to meet the organisation’s quality standards;
- Be accountable for day-to-day operation of software features, components, services, or modules owned by you and your team – we believe in “you build it, you run it”; and
- Support your team to remove technical impediments and pay down technical debt.
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Confident collaboration style that encourages swarming to achieve sprint goals and deliver as a team;
- Problem solver not coder;
- Experience with virtualisation and cloud solutions and how these can be applied to complex enterprise systems;
- Experience with a variety of architectural patterns, including Microservices and event-driven platforms;
- Experience applying integration technologies, including messaging middleware and modern API-driven approaches;
- Strong Stakeholder management skills;
- Full lifecycle IT Systems delivery experience in complex environments (7+ years);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Martin or Sandra at ICT@troocoo.com
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.