They are looking for an applications project manager with a range of skills spanning delivery, clinical solutions, business applications, operations, strategy, and technology.
- Develop and manage project controls such as budget, schedule, risk/ issues, scope and benefits management
- Appropriately communicate organisation information through department meetings and other channels with team members
- Manage an appropriate relationship with vendors/ providers, including monitoring of contract(s)
- Collaborates in the development of policies and practice as an advisor and support to the Manager PMO, Executives and leaders with service delivery responsibilities as well as other clinical and non-clinical support services
- A minimum of 10 years project management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing a project budget
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing a project within difficult circumstances
- Demonstrated change management/business readiness experience and expertise within an ICT project which has had significant business change impact is essential
- High levels of both written and verbal communication skills
- Delivery of projects within the health sector environment is desirable.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Adrian Yuen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1145 or email ICT@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion.