Troocoo is partnering with a top tier client in Brisbane to hire a Senior Project Manager into their Technology team and deliver a CRM Implementation.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering a CRM focused Project
- Actively engage with business teams to understand business requirements through stakeholder Engagement
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, Developers and Test Analysts
- Assist in Business Change Management
- Ensuring the project is on schedule and within budget
- Project development and tracking from beginning to end
- Identifying and managing risks and quality assuring processes ensuring that the Project leadership team is briefed when appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 7 years as Project Manager successfully delivering CRM implementations (Dynamics preferably)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to identify issues and risks as they affect project deliverable time, quality, resourcing, budget and other project considerations
- Qualifications and proven experience in project management (i.e. PMBOK / PMI or other diploma in Project Management; methodologies include PRINCE2 /Agile, Agile PM, SCRUM or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within a Financial Services Company is highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.