TROOCOO are proud to be working with an established business headquartered in Brisbane, operating within the corporate sector as a trusted name within their industry. They are a business that continually looks to grow, innovate and improve their service to a loyal customer base.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager they are looking for an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist to manage the IT portfolio for the business. You will provide guidance to a small team whilst stepping in to manage the broader group when required.
Ideally you will display the following background:
- 5 years+ procurement and contracts experience preferably in a financial / professional services field;
- A proven background procuring on a best value basis;
- An ability to guide, educate and support senior stakeholders through procurement and contracts process;
- Previous background managing an IT / Corporate services category portfolio;
- Leadership in contract negotiations;
- Proven management of SLA’s KPI’s and general contractual terms;
- Drive a procurement culture where environment and market knowledge is recognised;
- Continually improve category management, procurement and contract management process.
- Confident demeanour and strong influencing skills
- A strong work ethic balanced with social interaction
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- A desire to enjoy your work and have fun in the workplace
This is a wonderful opportunity for an accomplished procurement and contracts professional to step into leadership and take their career to the next level. A background in corporate / professional services is preferred (but not essential) and tertiary qualifications / MCIPS accreditation would assist your application
If you are nodding your head reading this, please do reach out and get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply directly to Sean on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to helping you in your career.