“One common purpose - we excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world.”
A wholly owned subsidiary of award-winning contractor BESIX Group, Watpac’s Australian operations are primed for growth. As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies their approach to responsible business is underpinned by ethical business practices and respect for human rights. Across operations they aim to optimise economic, social and environmental outcomes while building trust and doing the right thing. From the tallest building in the world, to the largest museum, 45 stadiums, 50 hospitals, bridges, port infrastructure, water treatment plants – every project is delivered with excellence.
About the role
Reporting to the National People Manager, you will be part of a national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees and be responsible for operational delivery of Human Resources. This includes operational advice and solutions to business leaders and employees, and identification and implementation of HR initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include: -
- With support of the HR leaders operationally deliver HR Strategic Plan and related people activities for your region
- Provide guidance and advice to management, leaders and employees on HR matters across the employee lifecycle
- Partner with business leaders to drive retention strategies, succession planning, reward/recognition, talent development and other HR initiatives.
- Undertake workforce planning and recruitment planning to assess current and future recruitment needs
- With support from the National L&D Manager manage the local learning and development function
You are a high performing, hands on, operational Senior HR Advisor who takes pride in the role you play. Important to you is being part of an organisation that is proud of its people and has a family culture where connections are authentic, and people genuinely care for each other. BESIX Watpac will recognise your drive and commitment, and support and encourage your successes.
You will bring impressive HR experience at a Senior HR Advisor level, within a medium-large organisation, preferably within a similar industry. Your ability to deliver operationally whilst developing strong relationships is impressive. You can easily align people initiatives to support business transformation. You will have Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resource Management, or similar.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org m. 0424307245