TROOCOO are proud to be partnering with a well-known company to all Australians in their search for a Operations Manager to head up and lead the Home Building Assessment team, based at their Australian head office. Offering a broad range of products, they are a genuine global leader in the services they provide.
Reporting to the Divisional General Manager this is an exceptional opportunity to provide strategic and operational leadership of the building and assessment team within an insurance setting. You will be responsible for setting the direction and managing performance for a significant building claims portfolio.
Please note that our client has a strong preference to source applications from individuals that have had significant exposure to the building and insurance sector which will provide a genuine advantage in the delivery of the role requirements.
You will have the following skills / background:
- A minimum of 5 years Senior Leadership experience within a related setting;
- Extensive knowledge / experience within the building / home assessing industry;
- A strong understanding of procurement, contractual and commercial frameworks;
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate business with a range of suppliers;
- Able to monitor, manage and audit supplier performance;
- Confident in negotiations and dispute situations;
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and development skills.
- A exceptional commercial approach to all that you do;
- An ability to lead by example and take others on the journey;
- A customer centric approach;
- Be comfortable in setting / operating within a high-performance environment.
You will be rewarded with a national role for a true global business based at their North Brisbane offices.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.