This 12 month contract opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of marketing and stakeholder professionals within a leading Government department who has a commercial outlook and focus in their approach.
As the Senior Marketing and Engagement Officer, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional marketing experience and support Queensland's high profile and large scale projects. The infrastructure and property sector is booming in South East Queensland and this role will see you join one of the leading organisations driving this growth.
About the role:
- Manage existing marketing campaigns for the organisation as well as general marketing support
- Working with a range of external suppliers, including advertising agencies and graphic designers etc, to deliver quality marketing outcomes
- Compiling relevant demographic data, housing trends and competitor activity in the area surrounding the projects
- Oversee marketing packs & collateral for the projects
- Assisting in coordination of Public Relations plans to ensure effective media coverage including developing speaking points for stakeholders
- Reporting on spend & leads coming in to the department
- Liaise with sales agent on messaging and campaign deliverables.
- Manage web updates & signage when required
- Experience in project marketing in property is essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in Marketing or related field
- Experience working on projects from launch to final release desired
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
For further information, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.