Our client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. This iconic Not-for-profit are rich in history and provide a variety of services throughout Queensland improving people’s lives daily.
About the role:
This exceptional 12-month fixed term opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of marketing and communication professionals, in an environment that puts people first in everything they do.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your strategic marketing experience and support a range of stakeholders in a diverse and complex environment. As the Senior Marketing Specialist, you will coordinate tactical marketing activity and provide expert brand advice for the business. In this highly integral role, you will collaborate closely at a senior level with key stakeholders to ensure brand alignment and consistency across all touch points.
- Undertake research into market trends and understanding of the customer journey and development of marketing initiatives to improve customer experience and contribute to the improvement of sales performance.
- Continued refinement, measurement and reporting of marketing’s role in the sales pipeline.
- Ensure marketing and sales collateral and support tools are up to date.
- Develop and implement specific marketing and community engagement plans.
- Ensure coordination of marketing campaigns, budgets, and events at a local level.
- Coordinate the implementation of the marketing platform within the business.
- Provide events management and organisational support for various sales and marketing events.
- Manage marketing agency and key supplier relationships.
- Analyse and report on marketing campaigns/initiatives.
- Degree qualified in Marketing and Communications or related discipline.
- Previous marketing experience in the Retirement Living sector, property sales or a related portfolio.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in organisational communication, brand development and marketing.
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders to support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Proven ability to identify, qualify and develop key opportunities and ensure robust strategies to support delivery of sales targets, leveraging key relationships, research and compelling value propositions to drive messaging and creative to target market.
- Proven planning and project management experience with experience undertaking financial and budgetary management.
- Exception verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.