Peabody was founded in 1883 and has grown to be the world’s leading pure-play coal company. They employ over 4,000 people globally in more than 25 countries on six continents. Their commitment to sustainability underpins their activities today and helps to shape their strategy for the future. Peabody take responsibility for the environment, benefit their communities and restore the land for future generations that follow. Employees are guided by seven core values: safety, sustainability, customer focus, integrity, leadership, people and excellence.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Senior HR Officer for Peabody’s Wambo site in the Hunter Valley, 1 hour drive from Newcastle. Reporting to the HR Manager, NSW the scope of your role will be to provide HR advice and administrative support to the management team and employees across employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and retention, recruitment, record keeping and reporting.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, business, Psychology or similar
- 2+ years post graduate experience in HR generalist role covering IR, ER, workforce planning, recruitment, cultural change, organisational development
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to summarise data and provide recommendations
- Exceptional customer service focus and relationship building skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp email@example.com m. 0424307245