Troocoo have partnered with an exciting start-up organisation in their search for a Senior Full Stack Developer. If you’re looking to join a company at the cusp of a long term growth journey and sink your teeth into a very exciting product, this is the opportunity for you.
Due to the increasing demand for our client's ICT product, they are continuously growing their teams and have a clear development path for this Senior Full Stack Developer to embark on. They are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and improving their product in addition to improving their overall Technology and Business strategy.
As the Senior Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for:
- Building new functionality, services & frameworks for a global market
- Coding, fixing bugs and maintaining the product
- Participating in small, energetic teams on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Designing code, test, install and maintain features
- Collaborate and challenge how technology can direct this product and the wider business strategy.
- Interpreting feature requirements from InVision and producing code to deliver real business value from designed features
- Excellent engineering skills across a range of technologies (full stack for preference) with advanced skills in an area of specialisation. Specific skill areas include AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Express API, GraphQL, Node.js, React
- Ideally has worked in a start-up/scale up and has been involved in product growth
- Confident collaboration style that encourages swarming to achieve sprint goals and deliver as a team
- Experience applying integration technologies, including messaging middleware and modern API-driven approaches
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Full lifecycle IT Systems delivery experience in complex environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please call Alex on 0432 562 082 or email ICT@troocoo.com for further information.